1. Hon. David John Mbaya- Chairperson
2. Hon. Godfrey Murithi- Leader of Majority.
3. Hon. Wilson Nyaga- Leader of Minority
(1) There shall be a committee to be designated the Committee on Appointments to be appointed by the Assembly, consisting of the Speaker as a Chairperson, the Leader of the Majority Party, the Leader of the Minority party and not more than three other Members nominated by the Assembly Business Committee, on the basis of proportional Party Membership in the Assembly taking into consideration the numerical strength of the Parties and interests of Independent Members.
(2) The Committee on Appointments shall be appointed within seven days of a new Assembly and shall serve for period of three years and that appointed thereafter shall serve for the remainder of the term of the Assembly.
(3) In the absence of the Speaker, the Committee shall elect a member, from among its members to chair the meeting.
(4) The Committee on Appointments shall consider, for approval by the Assembly, appointments under Articles 179(2) of the Constitution (Members of County Executive Committees).
(5) The quorum of the Committee on Appointments shall be one half of the Members of the Committee, but the Speaker shall not be counted for the purposes of quorum and shall not vote.